• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HHH Damascus Paring Knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A fine little paring knife. High carbon Damascus (not sure of the exact steels used), HRC of 60. Stunning buckeye burl, one of my favorite woods, and mosaic pins, on the handle,. Some really nice ergonomics on this blade that work with a variety of grips. Overall, the craftsmanship is amazing, and I hope for another HHH in my future (as Randy predicted when I bought this).
I just decided that I like parers with a different profile (less curve). Light home use for testing, never sharpened.
Asking $200, including paypal fees and shipping in the U.S.
blade length: 80mm
blade height: 23mm (at tallest point)

JpZpNh9.jpg

M50njov.jpg

A note about shipping: I live overseas. The only reasonably priced shipping option I have is USPS, so I’d prefer sales to U.S. customers. If you're interested in international shipping, please send me an address (including zip/postal code) so I can get you an accurate quote, but please only ask for this if you're serious and are prepared to add at least $25 for shipping. Knives will take about ten to fourteen days to reach the buyers in the U.S. I’ve been around here for awhile, and have been involved in numerous sales and passarounds. Feel free to be in touch if you have other questions.

Amazing, defiantly the cheapest HHH damascus blade I have ever seen, I have on of his paring knives and they are solid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back