Aussie checking in

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tathra11

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been browsing throughout this wonderful site for only a short time now and seem to already have a slight addiction!! I have only recently discovered the fascinating world of handmade Japanese knives and I'm hooked. I have purchased a few knives for use at home, but I know that in time, I will have to add more. Cheers, Mick.

I'm a new member from Australia but I have been lurking for a while. This is a wonderful site with so much helpful info. I have only recently discovered the world of handmade Japanese knives and nat. stones and have to admit a bit of an addiction. I have purchased a few knives for regular use at home and now find myself buying them just because they look so bloody sweet on the wall magnet!! Thankyou to everyone involved in this great site. Cheers, Mick.

Thanks for the link. I hadnt seen the site. Looks good

Welcome aboard. Always good to see another aussie here.

Where abouts in thr land of Oz if you are ok sharing.

And i'll vouch for James. Great Aussie vendor. And when you are ready for the world of customs you gotta check out some of our makers

Welcome aboard. Always good to see another aussie here.

Where abouts in thr land of Oz if you are ok sharing.

And i'll vouch for James. Great Aussie vendor. And when you are ready for the world of customs you gotta check out some of our makers
I lived in Canberra for around 38 yrs, moved down to Tathra about 5 yrs ago. Love being on the coast

Back