Hi guys!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wapiti

Reaction score
I've always enjoy cooking and last year my brother bought me a chef knives ( Zwilling santoku). Since then, I bought a set of Cangshan cleaver and just know my first japanese Nakiri. I've been making my research but it can get quite hard to get information on japanese knives and the subject in general. I have develop a big interested in knives, art of knives making, japenese knives. I would like to try and make my own one day! I have joined the knives i am currently using. That's it for me! Looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you!! (sorry for my bad english im a french canadian)

Attachments

• Canshang.PNG
    Canshang.PNG
    51.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Rocking Santoku.PNG
    Rocking Santoku.PNG
    32.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 1.PNG
    1.PNG
    461.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.PNG
    2.PNG
    453.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.PNG
    3.PNG
    525.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Welcome eh/Bienvenue han.

Do you also like QC'ish knives, or is your interest only in Chinese and Japanese ones? And which knives do you prefer for processing wapiti's?

Last edited:
I've never of QC knives? Is it a type, region? And does processing mean butchering? If yes i haven't done any yet. Not sure what i will use, any recommandation?

I've never of QC knives? Is it a type, region? And does processing mean butchering? If yes i haven't done any yet. Not sure what i will use, any recommandation?
I meant the knives of Quebec. Sadly, I can't recommend anything regarding butchering wapiti; I've no such experience myself. I was just curious given your screen-name.

I meant the knives of Quebec. Sadly, I can't recommend anything regarding butchering wapiti; I've no such experience myself. I was just curious given your screen-name.

Quebec has region specific knives ?

Back