Hi new member from NJ - Bob Kramer

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20170508_123145254_HDR.jpg

F***, I give up trying to post pics. Unless someone can show me a simpler way. Tried photobucket and dropbox. Ugh

Thanks, bkultra. I'll add a couple more if you can do the same just in case anyone wants to see. Its an original Kramer 10" chef from 1998. I had it reconditioned by Kramer and just got it back today. Thanks again.

Thanks, bkultra. I'll add a couple more if you can do the same just in case anyone wants to see. Its an original Kramer 10" chef from 1998. I had it reconditioned by Kramer and just got it back today. Thanks again.

No problem and I'm happy to see you got it back.

Very cool. Glad you got it back haha.

The Holy Grail probably ended up in some ex-wife's junk drawer, too.

Yeah, right lol. So, my original post sought some input on value. Just to recap, its a 10" original Bob Kramer chef's. I am the first and only owner. Bob has now touched this knife twice, with many years and miles in between. I've looked and looked and I really don't see these anywhere on the net. You guys are much more learned in this than I. From what I've read, you don't see them for sale b/c those that have original Kramers don't sell them. Thanks for any input. Appreciated.

Things have changed since I sold mine. Also because it's an older design I don't know if it will have as much value as more current knives and the Zwilling thing. I didn't intend to sell it when I bought it but do to certain issues I did. All I can say is that about five or six years ago I made 7.5 times the purchase price. It was also a custom knife made to my specs and to this day is probably the best knife I've ever owned or have seen. It was very similar to today's Meji design which made it unique. (and better IMO)

Back