Holiday Treats

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have a couple line knives available in 52100 on November 3rd. 200mm x 40mm. Thanks again for the input!

Just one (1) of each ... man Santa is being pretty Scroog"ie" this year .... C how I just instantly create work for you to do with no thought of the time/energy - that = COO or CEO or just OOO (?) ... I would hire me if I was looking for a (slightly) odd rocket scientist ... I really would ... :bliss:

Just one (1) of each ... man Santa is being pretty Scroog"ie" this year .... C how I just instantly create work for you to do with no thought of the time/energy - that = COO or CEO or just OOO (?) ... I would hire me if I was looking for a (slightly) odd rocket scientist ... I really would ... :bliss:

Haha...I'm always down for more work. You guys just need to give me some more ideas! :laugh:

Haha...I'm always down for more work. You guys just need to give me some more ideas! :laugh:

12 AEBL gyutos +/- 240 x 52mm and 2.6-3mm at the spine, standard taper, with wood and carbon fiber/african blackwood/xyz dark ferrule material handles, that way everyone who wants a haburn gets one and it's pretty "basic" construction wise. Pretty sure you'd be a super hero at that point though.

12 AEBL gyutos +/- 240 x 52mm and 2.6-3mm at the spine, standard taper, with wood and carbon fiber/african blackwood/xyz dark ferrule material handles, that way everyone who wants a haburn gets one and it's pretty "basic" construction wise. Pretty sure you'd be a super hero at that point though.

I've considered doing a run of knives, but currently I prefer to offer one offs for the store.

I know it can be frustrating for those who constantly miss out on knives sold through the store, but as the sole operator of the business I can't afford to take the time for lottery sales or other more involved methods of selling a knife. For now, I'll continue selling knives on a first come, first serve basis. I do appreciate everyone's patience. :)
For those interested in a knife tailored to your needs, I offer custom knives, which I am currently taking orders for.

The two shorty gyutos / line knives from today's sale.

iZo91vOh.jpg

G5Atqtih.jpg

258mm dammy gyuto:

hXiClYlh.jpg

ngcAGE5h.jpg

These knives are great and everything, but this background is getting pretty old pretty fast. :pirate1: :viking: :tease: :justkidding:

Dope as usual

These knives are great and everything, but this background is getting pretty old pretty fast. :pirate1: :viking: :tease: :justkidding:

Dope as usual

:rofl2: I have thought about changing it...

I stalked Ian's website today, and it was totally worth it.....:O

Thanks Ramen and talk about a fast checkout... :nunchucks:
Your new shorty is shipped and headed your way. :knife:

Back