Home audio in 2021?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased a Sennheiser HD 58x a few months back. Super happy with them and I highly recommend them for anyone trying to dip their toes into more expensive headphones. I'm not a huge audiophile but I really enjoy their sound and I find them to be very comfortable for long sessions - my #1 priority at the moment. They were a little tight for my big azz head at first but after a few hours they got much better. The price is affordable and I can 'drive' them from my phone or computer without the need to invest in extra equipment.

You might want to check out The Music Room. Great used gear, they have several choices in phones you might like including sta, audeze, focal etc. for speakers I really like KEF ls50, or if you have the room Maggie’s 0.7. another great choice would be Zu Audio dirty weekend. Cant help with Dac, I still use my old ayre qb9, but looking at mytek Brooklyn bridge. Enjoy the hunt.
Just discovered I live a few minutes away from the music room, oh no!

Back