• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Honduran Rosewood

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got a few slabs Honduran rosewood wanted to see if anyone was interested in some. To much for me to use. Had to buy it all to get it. Blocks will start at $35 a block they will be 5x 2x 1.25 unless otherwise requested. Will be cutting it tonight. Pm me if interested.

Best,
Byron
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1475607428.066469.jpg

It's really hard for people to envision what a particular block would look like. Might be better to cut the blocks, then allow people to choose one. That's what all the other knife block sellers do.

It's really hard for people to envision what a particular block would look like. Might be better to cut the blocks, then allow people to choose one. That's what all the other knife block sellers do.

+1 , not all blocks are created equall ;)

I agree with you. This was just a quick if somebody want more sap wood on a block or a special size to give them a chance.

Is that white part of the bark or is it actually variegated like that? Also, $35 shipped?

Back