Howdy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

willyum

Reaction score
Hello All,
Just getting into the cooking more and exploring knives. Planning to buy my wife a nice knife for our anniversary and will be posting for recommendations
Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forums.

You can post a "which knife should I buy?" thread (you can use a different title if you like) in The Kitchen Knife Forum.

You will get much more personalised answers if you answer the questionnaire, which is a sticky thread at the top of the same forum. Cut and paste the questionnaire into your thread. If you provide answers in bold or in a separate colour, it helps members extract the information easily.

Most of the answers you will get will involve Japanese style knives because they are the type that most members find perform better. They may be a little less robust and require a little more care but they cut so much better.

Welcome to the forums.

You can post a "which knife should I buy?" thread (you can use a different title if you like) in The Kitchen Knife Forum.

You will get much more personalised answers if you answer the questionnaire, which is a sticky thread at the top of the same forum. Cut and paste the questionnaire into your thread. If you provide answers in bold or in a separate colour, it helps members extract the information easily.

Most of the answers you will get will involve Japanese style knives because they are the type that most members find perform better. They may be a little less robust and require a little more care but they cut so much better.
Thanks for the help!

Back