Interest in a Mid-west Meet Up?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I wanted to gauge the interest in a meetup in Chicago next year, probably in the summertime. I own Northside Cutlery here and would love to welcome all the knife enthusiasts and makers to the store to hang out and discuss sharp things. I've been fortunate to have met some amazing people who happen to also make amazing knives and I feel there might be more out there, or some knife nerds who want to show off their collection, trade, or sell.

I'd be willing to host it at the store, or find an event space if needed to host. I would love any feedback on it or if you had any suggestions on what you might like to see! I'm jealous of that east coast meetup they have going on over there haha.

I’d be interested! In Michigan but I make it to Chicago for work at least once a quarter

I've tried getting something off the ground in Indianapolis, but it never materialized. I'd probably make it up if you hosted something. I have an uncle in Evanston I've been meaning to visit, seems like it would be a good excuse to make the drive up.

In. Down with the store but if anyone wants to meet up at my house and BBQ that would also work, about 25 minutes away from downtown

Back