• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Isasmedjan (Jonas) 225mm x 52mm 52100 Core Wrought Iron Cladding Burned Oak Handle and Tsunehisa Migaki Blue Super Petty 135mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Catch and release. Cut one potato, one sweet potato and one carrot. Great laser. Very nimble and super sharp.

This knife is pretty similar to the latest newsletter gyuto. The newsletter knife seems to be polished a bit better and with a more expensive handle, but sold for EUR550 excluding tax and shipping

This was pre-ordered in November last year and just delivered to me yesterday. The knife is heavily discounted given the pre-order and I will be passing that saving to you.

NOTE: I noticed the very tip was slightly bent by about 10 degree when I received the knife. I straighten the tip via a leather strop. Doesn't seem to be problematic, but thought I would disclose this.

Asking $330, G&S fee and CONUS shipping via USPS priority with full insurance and signature requirement included. Will cover the first $20 for international.

I have a petty that doesn't make sense to sell by itself given the price point and shipping cost. It is virtually brand new. If you need and want this petty, it will be yours for another $90 (it will bring the total price to $420 for both the gyuto and the petty). Priority will be given to whoever also wants to petty too. if you only want the petty. The price will be $100 including ground CONUS shipping and G&S fee.

Tsunehisa Migaki Blue Super Petty 135mm - Dark Oak

https://www.chefs-edge.com/products/tsunehisa-migaki-blue-super-petty-135mm-dark-oak

Last edited:
IMG_1141.png
IMG_1142.png
IMG_1144.png
IMG_1147.png
IMG_1148.png
IMG_1149.png
IMG_1150.png
IMG_1151.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back