I've been watching Japanese restaurant videos.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomchakabowwow

Reaction score
I need a sleep aid. white noise. I put on my headphones and turn the volume way down and listen until I am sleepy. doesn't take long. I used to watch fishing vids, but that is costly. I end up buying things when I wake up. haha

well. now I am trying to cook some stuff. I got Tonkatsu down. next will be Tenshinhan eggs. looks so interesting. wish I could taste the real thing so I know what it should be like. along those lines, we are shopping for Taipei airline tickets. I want a side trip to Tokyo, my wife is hoping for Seoul. maybe we flip a coin or something.

Japanese foods are interesting. the odd giant meat patties over rice. spaghetti noodles on the side. I want to try some of it. that pancake thing made of what looks like corn starch is a must try.

You might be able to do both Seoul and Tokyo. They offer (or used to ?) transit trips out of Incheon; we did one coming back from Thailand that was pretty nice.

Back