• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD JKI Diamond Plates and other stones (Gesshin, Belgian Blue)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

Selling some stones here since I've accumulated way too many at this point and need to clear some out. Prices INCLUDE shipping anywhere in the ConUS, sorry no international shipping. All are in great shape and the JKI Diamond Plates (1l+6k with holder and nagura's) were used only once. I absolutely love them but received these as a Christmas gift by a kind family member that didn't know I already used a set. I used them once in their company when I received them, exclaimed how amazing they are (because they are, literally the best 2 stones I've ever used) then clean them up and put them away to continue using my set. It's unlikely I'll ever use a single set up so selling these like new ones to a new good home :)

Gesshing 1.2k Splash and Go was used a handful of times and missing maybe 1-2mm total of height. Belgian Blue was bought from Ardennes Coticule and used a handful of times for razors before moving onto something else, no detectable loss or wear.
Belgian Blue Dimensions 60mm wide by 149-150mm long by 16mm tall

JKI Diamond Plates = $280.00
Gesshin 1.2k = $50.00
Belgian Blue = $40.00

Feel free to message me with any offers and happy to cut a deal if you want more than one thing or want a knife too, see my knife for sale thread. Thanks!

Stones 1.jpgStones 2.jpg

Agree like if I only could keep 1 sharpening thing/stones it would be this set. They cut anything and everything well, fast and with minimal to no mess...oh and no dishing to mention in normal home use. I'll never wear out my first set so passing these along. :)

Back