• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD JNS stainless 270 sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

esoo

┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌
KKF Lifetime Supporter KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had this for a couple of years and never really use it. This is the SLD with stainless cladding version. It's called a kasumi finish but it's bead blast or similar. It looks like a wide bevel, but it is a convex grind.

There is a biggish scratch on the right face (pic below) and not sure how it got there.

It has been sharpened a couple of times. Been about a year since I last used it so no real idea of what shape the edge is in.

272 long, 34 high at the heel. 132g.

Comes with box, which has a broken end on the lid (arrived that way). I've had it long enough it no longer has the JNS smoke smell.

Price: $210 $175 $165 CDN, shipped to Canada and ConUS . +$10 to ship to the ConUS. Rest of the world DM me, but with the rates I can get, it's probably not practical.

20220520_182025.jpg

20220520_182035.jpg

Pic of the scratch
20220520_182057.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry "JNS smoke smell"? Does the shop smell like smoke?

• Haha
Reactions: Sdo
Hi Esoo, I'm Vincent and I am interested your knives. Could you please message me. Good day!

Latest posts

Back