• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Joel Black

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just a quick catch and release. Bought from ashy. Owned it for a little over a week and throughly enjoyed testing it. Gave it a slight touch up on Aizu and the edge taking is legit. Gives me Toyama vibes or atleast that’s the closest comp I have to anything I’ve tried when using. All pertinent info is in Ashys fs thread. As per usual I’m fundraising for more TFs. https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/joel-black-iron-clad-135cr3-235mm-gyuto.70990/
Asking $525 with priority shipping included.

Attachments

• IMG_8835.jpeg
    IMG_8835.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8836.jpeg
    IMG_8836.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8837.jpeg
    IMG_8837.jpeg
    743.9 KB · Views: 0
Feel free to come at me with fine finish TF Hisamoto trades. Looking for a 210mm preferably 200-220 grams or 240mm 220-240grams. Not interested in non fine finish version.

No regrets, and can hardly wait till Monday. He is also a great guy. But yours is the one I would have picked for sure.

Latest posts

Back