• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Kato 210 Gyuto Workhorse, 150 Petty, Shig 165 Santoku, 150 Petty, Masayuko 165 ku nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To form a contract I would have to complete a deal which involves accepting all terms of a contract, agreeable payment method, price and shipping terms. This I have not done with anyone at any agreed price on any of these knives, despite wading through countless messages which shows just how much the item was undervalued. To keep this in context I under priced 2 Petty's one it seems significantly, that's it.

I'll make it easy for everyone, all knives are withdrawn. I'll sell elsewhere.

So sorry you suffered this absolute mess. A truly horrible showing. Better luck in the next pasture.

To the OP:

I think it’s a reasonable expectation before you list anything for sale that you do your research into market values and then advertise at what you think you want/is market value. Don’t adjust your pricing after you see demand is high. This is unreasonable and disingenuous, and what has got people’s backs up.

To the OP:

I think it’s a reasonable expectation before you list anything for sale that you do your research into market values and then advertise at what you think you want/is market value. Don’t adjust your pricing after you see demand is high. This is unreasonable and disingenuous, and what has got people’s backs up.

I agree, my research was inadequate. Lesson learned. Sorry for wasting peoples time, the thought of others making a profit from my poorly judged pricing coupled with my own greed, lead to a disingenuous decision on my part.

Last edited:
This thread is a shame and shows, that lots of people are only interessted in getting knives underrated and that is the main reason they are here. But that is not my cup of tea, I just wanted to say, that I made (only) 2 deals (buying a knife) on KKF so far, and in 50% of theses acquisitions (so in 1 out of 2) the price was increased afterwards, because there were a lot of inquiries in a short time. So, this is obviously not that unusual.

Mack.

Enough have been said, lessons have been learned and knives were withdrawn. I am going to close this thread before it turns to the dark side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back