Kato 240 alert

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow that's quite a premium...is it different than the ones offered by other vendors? I would just offer it to my best customers or have a raffle to offer it to someone at the normal price and win over a new customer. I guess if you can get a higher price though, then more power to you.

It's about $635 US which does seem about $100 - $150 US over normal

Good old fashion capitalism at work. Supply and demand! Good on them, I won't be buying one from them though. They seem to do the same with higher end Kono knives as well.

Good old fashion capitalism at work. Supply and demand! Good on them, I won't be buying one from them though. They seem to do the same with higher end Kono knives as well.

I did buy my Konosuke HD2 Gyuto from them last year and it was very reasonably priced as I recall. Olivia and Ivan are a real pleasure to deal with.

Jack

Jack,
As I said 'the higher end Kono knives' not the stamped ones.
More power to them, it's their prerogative to price any how they want. I also have the choice whether to buy at their price and I would not.

So bad. I was check out. Then shows inventory level low than 1. So up sad.

Back