• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kato 240 & OG Konosuke Fujiyama (or trade with Yanick Gyuto)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling two drawer queens... now mainly looking for knives that I can play with on my stones.

Price:
$1500 for the Fuji, $1585 for the Kato, or trade with ~240 ish Yanick gyuto
Will prioritize someone who can take both

Welcome offers, but might have to wait for other offers to come in

1. OG Fuji below:
Update 3/3/2024
  • The Konosuke is in fact B2 steel, contrary to the original post
  • It was initially sold, but we later canceled the transaction as the weight was not the buyer was looking for. (Took me a few days to get to this as I have been traveling this week.)
  • As I will continue to travel for the upcoming days, it will be temporarily withdrawn until I return home from travels.
In the same condition that it was sold in the post below.
I can get more photos over the weekend when I hit home.
My friend in Japan is helping me get a Konosuke box to go with it, probably next week, so better than OG listing

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/morihiro-konosuke-240mm-blue-1-gyuto-new.68526/

2. Hand polished Kato Std.
Beautiful piece. Almost 3D-like floating cloud clad line.
One major benefit of a polished knife that's not necessarily obvious - with the foundational polish it has, the knife will be very easy to restore with finger stones/kasumi powers after use.

Pics below not loading correctly somehow, pls click to see. Won't disappoint

View attachment B4334C37E3D26471A27680DB2FDA2741.jpg
View attachment 9E63FA7E32032C61F64952088817225F.jpg

Borrowing a video shot by the friend I bought it from it show off how cool it is.

Shipping:
Free shipping to US and APAC, +$20 to Canada, Europe, Australia, etc.
Ships from Beijing with a UPS tracking, arrives at most places in a week or so.
Will be able to ship once I return home this weekend.

Last edited:
Update on the Konosuke:
  • The Konosuke is in fact B2 steel, contrary to the original post
  • It was initially sold, but we later canceled the transaction as the weight was not the buyer was looking for. (Took me a few days to get to this as I have been traveling this week.)
  • To fellow members who expressed interest before - as I will continue to travel for the upcoming days, it will be temporarily withdrawn until I return home from travels.

Last edited:
Back