• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn Kato 240 std

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crocca86

Reaction score
I’m looking to trade my Kato 240 std for a 240 kurouchi
32C46629-FA6E-4234-8A6B-BB828B485C05.jpeg
2295121F-D79A-4B2F-8D0E-94869297BB2E.jpeg

Wow 🤩 what a collection bro 😎..! That rack is killing me ..!! You have all the goodies lol 😂..! That should be in a vault. Oh yea love the Janice Joplin in the back round..! Is that a old vinyl? Awesome taste all day long ..!!

Wow 🤩 what a collection bro 😎..! That rack is killing me ..!! You have all the goodies lol 😂..! That should be in a vault. Oh yea love the Janice Joplin in the back round..! Is that a old vinyl? Awesome taste all day long ..!!
Thanks 🙏 No vault needed 😂😂
Yep old vinyl something else I like to collet and the leather suitcase is the actual speaker

Thanks 🙏 No vault needed 😂😂
Yep old vinyl something else I like to collet and the leather suitcase is the actual speaker
Yea me too ..!! I’m a huge dead head and classic rock fan ..!! I have racks and racks of old school stuff..!! Along with three book 📖 cases for cook book 📖..!! That’s something I collect also ..! Lol 😂

Open to the workhorse version of the kurouchi or mikagi as well

Bump
I managed to get a kaiju
Looking for
Yanick
Bazes
Milan
The9
Open to offer as well

Back