• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT Kippington WP for another Kippington

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bico Doce

aka Big Dice / Bocce Ballz / Big Douche
Reaction score
Hey Fam,

I would like to try out more of Kippington’s work. Given how hard it is to buy one I thought I offer up my Kippington WP as a trade for one of his other grinds. Depending on what you got I am open to trade + cash or a multi knife deal (we can get creative).

My Kip WP is from the last batch he offered for sale here. 225 mm, 52100, pine handle. Ive used it and it has developed a patina but only stropped and never sharpened.

Thanks for looking!

Hey Fam,

I would like to try out more of Kippington’s work. Given how hard it is to buy one I thought I offer up my Kippington WP as a trade for one of his other grinds. Depending on what you got I am open to trade + cash or a multi knife deal (we can get creative).

My Kip WP is from the last batch he offered for sale here. 225 mm, 52100, pine handle. Ive used it and it has developed a patina but only stropped and never sharpened.

Thanks for looking!

Only from my cold, dead fingers
Kidding aside good luck with the search, more Kippingtons is always a good thing.
Is that a Bouvier?

Only from my cold, dead fingers
Kidding aside good luck with the search, more Kippingtons is always a good thing.
Is that a Bouvier?
I figured as much even with me offering up a Kip in the trade but you never know until you ask.

He’s a wheaten doodle with a bouvier style cut. I’ve always be a fan of bouviers and I would love to get one down the road

Back