KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After last year I officially hate all tight ends. All the good ones are old and outside of Kelce they’re all boom busts week to week. Even with Kittle who I had last year was quite a headache and tbh he thrived mainly in garbage time. Andrews might be a good one, but new receivers and new OC who knows?
This year I went young and cheap lol with Njoku in the 8th and Johnson in the 10th. If they suck atleast I didn’t invest too hard.
Oh yeah I had Pitts last year 😡

How’s everyone doing?
I’m doing okay. Tonight game will make the difference of winning or losing. Also you didn’t have Pitts last year I did. Arthur Smith and Ridder are screwing me again 😡

Oh haha I had him in my other league. Couldn’t find a trade for him and just dropped him around week 8. Say it with me “all Tight ends suck”
Next year I probably won’t even draft one

Oh haha I had him in my other league. Couldn’t find a trade for him and just dropped him around week 8. Say it with me “all Tight ends suck”
Next year I probably won’t even draft one
You kept getting mad at me, because I kept trying to trade him to you, 😅. I still got hope for him. It’s just one game 🙄. Also I hate Arthur Smith and Desmond Ridder

He almost single handedly knocked Brady out of the playoffs the year he won the Super Bowl w Tampa. I mean Arthur Smith is a good coach he just hasn’t found a serviceable QB yet. They didn’t draft London and Pitts in the first round to catch one pass a game.

Eh, I felt solid about my team but lost Dobbins already. Also wasn't expecting Swift to get 2 touches...

I'm banking a lot on James Cook to have a "young" Kamara type season. Feels like my whole team is going to hinge on that.

Eh, I felt solid about my team but lost Dobbins already. Also wasn't expecting Swift to get 2 touches...

I'm banking a lot on James Cook to have a "young" Kamara type season. Feels like my whole team is going to hinge on that.
Your team looks pretty solid. I have Hurts and he def underperformed but it’s New England and their defense is legit. I think all Eagle starters did poorly. Goedert didn’t get a single catch.

Yeah, I agree with the Derek Carr fanboy your team looks pretty good. None of the teams imho are perfect.

I thought for sure I was done for it, when they started feeding Diggs the ball in final drive of regulation. Then, I was hoping for a missed field goal kick, so I could squeak it out by less than 2 points. It hits the post , yesss!..?? Crap it still went in. Then it went into over time and I’m like this is really bad. I was less than 2 points ahead and he had Diggs and Dalvin Cook. I was screaming “interception” as Allen dropped back. Somehow a couple of incomplete passes and I was still in it. But somebody still has to score. It still doesn’t look good. As they punt I start hoping for a punt return TD… wait a minute he is around the end…. He has got room to run, screaming “take it tge house!!!” Then I start screaming:
1694489482990.gif

1694489482990.gif

Last edited:
Lost in all three leagues I'm in. Had a 51% chance of winning in one if Dak came through, but opponent had Cowboys defence- you know, the record setting one on Sunday night? Oh, and Rogers as one of my flex QB's.
But now we are in week 2!

Back