KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pitts is definitely rough as a redraft asset. Arthur smith has no idea what to do with him
Multiple problems-teams are putting their number 1 corner on Pitts, he only runs deep routes, Mariotta doesn’t want to throw deep unless Atlanta is behind.
I was expecting Atlanta to struggle this year and for Pitts to feast in garbage time but they’ve been somewhat competitive so Pitts hasn’t been much of a factor. Unfortunately he’s ruled out this week against Tampa, Would’ve been a nice start.

Multiple problems-teams are putting their number 1 corner on Pitts, he only runs deep routes, Mariotta doesn’t want to throw deep unless Atlanta is behind.
I was expecting Atlanta to struggle this year and for Pitts to feast in garbage time but they’ve been somewhat competitive so Pitts hasn’t been much of a factor. Unfortunately he’s ruled out this week against Tampa, Would’ve been a nice start.
They are treating him as the #1 and bracketing / sliding lockdown corners onto him. Which is east to do with how much he lines up outside. If he was playing inline more the bracket coverage is harder/ can be defeated by run/play action.

Well I'll be damned, I think I took it this year.
Let me be the second to congratulate you. Looking at the stats I see you were#4 in points scored and #1 in fewest points against.

I am reaffirmed in my conviction that luck and injury plays the dominant rule in deciding the winner.

But still, congratulations!

Was a good season! Congrats! 2 years in a row of most points for/best record, and losing again. Team showed up week 17 instead of 16!

Does anyone have any take always from this season in fantasy? I’ve always tried to secure a top shelf TE in the first 2-4 rounds but it seems like the position is becoming somewhat irrelevant in terms of fantasy and week to week consistency.
Essentially draft kelce early or just take whoever is left rounds 9-15.
I also feel like drafting QBs early is becoming kinda a waste too. I mean I took Mahommes and I’m happy with him but with the amount of injuries week to week to RBs and WRs has become to overwhelming seems like it’s just better to draft skill position depth early and roll with whoever is still hanging around at QB in 6th-8th rounds.

I am definitely a fan of waiting to draft a QB. This was a very odd year for TEs, at least from what my addled brain remembers over the last few years. Kittle and Waller definitely let folks down, but there were other disappointing TEs as well, either due to injuries or QB/offensive issues.
It has continued to become more about receivers than any other position, tho I still go RB early and often.

I think this year, maybe more than years past, depended on having a solid draft. It seems to me there were fewer break-out stories and more disappointments.

QBs—Yeah, this year was all about value in QBs drafted very late or picked up off the wire. Top-10 finishers included Cousins (145th), Goff (166th), Justin Fields (159th), Geno Smith (wire).
What do Tom Brady, Justin Herbert, Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rogers, Russell Wilson, Kyler Murray, and Dak Prescott all share in common? They all finished below top-10 but were drafted at premium spots.

RB—The bell-cow back was back! This year was volume, volume, volume.

WR—Great year for WR2 depth. Points difference between 1st and 10th WR was 100 points. Between 11th and 20th was 20 points. But also a difficult year since much of the expected WR1 work was spread around.

TE—Kelce would have finished as WR4. 2nd TE was 85 points behind Kelce.

DST—Difference between 1st and 7th DST was 65 points. Difference the 8th and 18th defense was 12 points.

Last edited:
Yeah. I’ve been using the “zero rb” strategy for a long long time. Just stacking top tier QB TE and WR then grabbing later round rbs (Patterson types) and keeping an eye on break out free agents. I definitely agree outside of Kenneth walker and more recently Jerick McKinnon there wasn’t much more than decent bye week replacements to be found.

Alright gents, 2022 🏈 is complete. Congrats to @mc2442 !

August 2022: Tyreek Hill will decline without Mahomes. Christian McCaffrey will get hurt as usual.
January 2023: When neither of these things happen... you win the league.

T-minus eight months till the 2023 draft...

Last edited:
2nd and 3rd round of draft really hurt me.

I’m so washed in fantasy football. I got farmed last year lmao

In. @enrico l @tylerleach @cwk.v you guys in on this? Sounds like they could still use 1-2 more.
Yup, need one more spot filled.

1689367415821.png

Is it possible to move the draft back an hour. Instead of 9 could we do 10, I work Sundays.

Just wanted to do a feeler here…both of my other leagues dissolved and I hate being in only 1 fantasy league so if any of you guys have an open spot in another league let me know!

@McMan @labor of love
Sorry to pull a fast switch before the draft on Sunday, but it would be better for me to bail tbh. The busy factor for me is in full swing and I will not be able to devote enough time to do anything besides set a basic lineup every week. Would love for @labor of love to take my spot. Will step out accordingly now to facilitate if that is OK.

lol oh heck! Sorry for the miscommunication. Add me back in @McMan I don't want to leave you guys hanging :)! I doubt I will be competitive but I wont be a lame duck either per say. If anyone wants my spot they are welcome to snag it though.

If you add me back I will pay up to lock in! Been procrastinating.

lol oh heck! Sorry for the miscommunication. Add me back in @McMan I don't want to leave you guys hanging :)! I doubt I will be competitive but I wont be a lame duck either per say. If anyone wants my spot they are welcome to snag it though.

If you add me back I will pay up to lock in! Been procrastinating.
Lame duck or not, I lost a couple games to someone who had 2 guys on bye and never changed their roster ...
You could be champion!

Back