KKF Fantasy Football League?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few spots open. PM me if you want to join world's most polite FF league.

Did you put me in?

Hoping for two more people...
PM me if interested.

Now only need one more person.
C'mon... Letttttttttttt's go.
Otherwise, I'll have to start shipping parcels to Canada :upsidedownspin:

Chances on a 12 team league this year? :letseat:
We just hit 12!
I was a day away from posting stale "The League" memes. Glad I didn't have to resort to that (yet!)

This is BS!! I had waiver wire claims in for today two of which were Josh Reynolds and Corey Davis. And it didn’t give me either of them but have LOL both, ***!! Also I was before him so I should of had preference. There was a glitch.

That’s a good idea. Jville just trade me whoever you were gonna drop for Reynolds
Hey I appreciate that, but here is the thing. I should of received Corey Davis. It is saying on the waiver report that i would of exceeded my rooster. That is not true at all and is a complete glitch. You can see that I dropped Javonte Williams, which blows but anyways, on Oct 4. I clearly had a rooster spot open 100 percent. There was some glitch in the system that misread it. Because 100 percent should of acquired Corey Davis.

Attachments

• Will smith te end meme.jpg
    Will smith te end meme.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 0
I have Pitts in my other league, pretty sure whenever Mariotta gets benched for the rookie he’s going to go off. But he’s a sit for now, really killing me

I have Pitts in my other league, pretty sure whenever Mariotta gets benched for the rookie he’s going to go off. But he’s a sit for now, really killing me
I am desperately hoping they bench Mariota.

Latest posts

Back