• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Kono FM 270

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishmanDE

Reaction score
I think I’m really going to regret this, but it’s a tad big for me and I could use the money, so here we sit. I will post up to date photos tomorrow, but it’s the same as these photos. Only used for test cuts on a soft board. Never touched stone, rod or strop. Looking for what I paid ($750 shipped). Keeping this in the CONUS at the moment. The only trade I’d be open to would be this in 240mm, but cash is king ATM.

Please refer to OP for all detailed specs

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/konosuke-fujiyama-fm-gyuto-270mm-b2.53532/
Edit: I will not be posting up to date photos as it’s the same condition as before and my photos are substantially worse than Jamie’s. That said, anyone of serious interest can def receive them upon request.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Bump. Also open to trades for 240 gyutos from the popular western makers we all know and love

Last edited:
Open to any and all reasonable offers of any kind. I want this to go to someone who will make better use of it

Back