• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Konosuke FM W1 240mm Gyuto & Nakagawa B1 300mm Yanagi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Two knives up for sale:

1. Konosuke FM White #1 "Thin" 240mm - BNIB
Knife initially up for trade here - I was able to buy a Kamon outright so this is now for sale - $900 G&S shipped and insured CONUS.
Weight: 192g
Edge Length: 232mm
Height: 53-54mm
Comes with original leather saya & wooden Konosuke box.

More photos in other thread.

IMG_4962.jpgIMG_4963.jpg 288140-63e18c855e77cb5822fb314652c4aaa0.jpeg

2. Nakagawa B1 Kasumi 300mm Yanagiba (Morihiro Hamono sharpened)
Used infrequently in a home setting for about 6 months. Realize I don't cut enough fish to make this worth it and i have a Spare suji inbound. Never sharpened - and is still hair shaving sharp. Like many other yanagis - this was originally a little bent so this was straightened at Bernal Cutlery. Originally purchased for somewhere around $400; looking for $330 G&S shipped and insured CONUS.
Weight: 272g
Edge Length - 290mm
IMG_5033.jpgIMG_5036.jpgIMG_5037.jpgIMG_5038.jpgIMG_5041.jpg

Last edited:
A quick clarification note - I messaged super quickly when I saw “FM W1”. Did not read the posting in detail. I personally prefer the regular FM. Totally my fault. The seller here was kind enough to let me back out of the transaction. This knife didn’t go back on the market due to any other issues.

A quick clarification note - I messaged super quickly when I saw “FM W1”. Did not read the posting in detail. I personally prefer the regular FM. Totally my fault. The seller here was kind enough to let me back out of the transaction. This knife didn’t go back on the market due to any other issues.

Appreciate it. There was some confusion for people who PM'd me, but both knives still available.

Back