• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn konosuke white#2 suji 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
mono steel blade with magnolia octogan handle and comes with saya, been used quite a bit but not too many sharpenings so most of the steel is still left.
it's a laser slicer, sharpens very easy.
it has the most gangster stable patina (like a full dark gray)

asking $300 shipped USPS Priority
Or best offer

would trade for: shigehiro 270 gyuto, martell 240 gyuto in o-1
or hasegawa or asashi cutting board (commercial size)
or a huge hinoki board

Last edited:
20200226_215848.jpg
20200226_215855.jpg
20200226_215904.jpg
20200226_215937.jpg
20200226_215952.jpg
20200226_215957.jpg

will also trade for a commercial size hasegawa or asashi cutting board or a really nice huge hinoki
or a martell knife in o-1

the proceeds from this sale is going towards a hasegawa anyway..

+1 to Panda’s comments. I’m a little familiar with what L of L might be facing. On the down side it’s career ending nasty stuff. I’ll let L of L share the details if he chooses. I for one am going to transfer $50 via PayPal to L of L to put towards medical expenses. It would be nice if others felt similarly compelled. As I do not have L of L’s permission to post his PayPal address I’ll leave it to others to follow through on their end by contacting him directly.

He’s one of ours ... you just don’t standby!

I’ve lived by a motto ... “If I can and if it’s easy ... why wouldn’t I”.

Ask yourselves ... it’s not as if L of L is some guy we don’t know. He’s given freely of his knowledge and thoughts to KKF, a great trader on BST. Maybe it’s time for a few of us to help out ... besides what would we do without the “********” around here?

hey guys, yes this is still available, but not really at the moment because i'm not going to the post office any time soon to be able to ship it off. i will post an update once i am willing to head out to the post again.

Back