• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Little bundles of joy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A couple mini bundles here, I don't really want to break them up. Prices include shipping in the US and PayPal fees, we can discuss discounts for fee-free options. Thanks for looking!

Gyuto/Petty Bundle: Asking $1450

Xerxes Workhorse: 254 x 54, 275g
Apex ultra blade with ancient oak and brass handle. Used 3-4 times and never sharpened or stropped.

Lönsted petty: 187x45,125g.
Swedish steel/monosteel that I can’t remember the name of. Handle is bog oak and reindeer antler. Used a bunch, never sharpened.

Rustic Workhorse Bundle: Asking $1,150

Raquin KT gyuto: 235 x 53, 200g.
Bryan's usual core with soft steel cladding and satin finish. Burnt oak handle. Used about 5 times and never sharpened or stropped. True KT grind in the perfect size and profile.

DP: 207 x 53, 215g.
San mai with soft steel, can’t remember the core, but it does have some really cool banding in it. I’ve had a couple from Dan and this is by far the best cutter of the bunch. Also has a great profile and balance. Used a few times, never sharpened.

Cleaver and Aizu: Asking $600

JB Cleaver: 180x85, 401g.
Dammy clad apex ultra. Handle is bog oak with birch bark spacers. There is an incredibly tiny space in the top of the handle that I don’t think will be a problem, but could easily be filled with super glue. The dammy is very subtle, tried to catch it in the video. Used once, monster cutter, just falls through everything.

Small Aizu: 19 x 6.5 x 1.5 cm, 430g.
Stropped on it a few times, but it mostly just sits in my closet. I got it from @Chang for $100, and if you saw my last post, I'm just throwing it in for free with the JB cleaver.

https://imgur.com/a/9EgPAZq

Nice large pendergrast there. Good value for that raquin bundle. That xerses bundle tho.......🥵 Get at me if you need home for those guys one day. GLWS on the rest!

Back