Made-In sale coming up the 17th - 20th.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Wisdom

Reaction score
I asked Made In cookware when their next big sale was coming up not thinking it would be this soon. Turns out, it's the weekend after I order a rondeau. Here's their response.

"Our next big sale is coming up soon: Presidents Day - February 17th -20th."

Reactions: KOA
I asked Made-In if I could get the discount on the rondeau I ordered, and got this response

"If the rondeau is included in the sale it will qualify for a price match since it is within 45 days of the Sale. I will stay in touch to let you know."

I like my Made-in 10-quart rondeau pot. It is such a good size. I use it a lot. I got mine on sale for $160.

I think my All-Clad has better fit and finish, but they don't make one this size.

I ordered the 10-qt., but the price is now $209. Hopefully it will be on sale this weekend, but I didn't know they had a 45 day price match policy, which seems pretty good and definitely reasonable.

The Sardel non-stick 12" pan I just received has better finish on the edges vs my made-in SS 12". Honestly, I hadn't really looked at that until today. I got my 12" SS made in for $72 though, and it cooks well. Like you, I have a gas stove. I tried using my 50's Revereware this past weekend on the stove and it has too many hot spots. The 10-qt. rondeau seems like a great size for me.

Yes, I have a couple of Revere Ware pots a tall 10-quart and a 16-quart but I only use them with liquid. They are a little thin.

I do like their 10qt rondeau since it has a lid. My all-clad tk doesn't... but my all-clad 12qt does, so while I looked, I passed..
So, you got me interested. Is your ALL-clad tk a rondeau pot? What size is it? What size is your all-clad 12 quart?
I have not seen them for sale.

Back