• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Magnolia handle for 150 petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andur

Reaction score
I'm making a 150mm size range petty knife and I'm looking for a handle. Preferably ho wood and horn ferrule, octagonal. Maybe an old yanagiba handle that came off clean?
Open to offers, handles are really hard to find these days!

Are you in the states? @childermass is sending me a few handles. I don’t know when they’ll get here (might take a while) but I’m happy to forward one to you when it arrives. I’d use them eventually, but it’s good to spread the love.
Glad you mentioned this @ian , I was thinking about something like that as well. If @andur is somewhere else than the us there is still the possibility to make two packages and ship one of the handles directly to him as I didn’t get around to ship yet and was planning to do it tomorrow or on Monday.

Reactions: ian
To be specific I'm not looking for a custom but the regular stock handles our knives come with.
What handles were you thinking childermass? I'm in the EU.
Thanks!

Sounds great! How much? If its one handle it won't end up in customs too.
There is a gyuto which took me months to make. Now it needs a sidekick petty to go with it but I can't make a proper handle the way I like it.

Attachments

• 15961308103341276226758.jpg
    15961308103341276226758.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 12
Back