• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Masamoto 240mm KS Gyuto, Charlie Ellis 6.5" Petit Chef Knife (WTS/WTT)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judeezy36

Reaction score
Hi! New to selling here but not new to knives. Been lurking on the board since 2014 and have learned a great deal from the wisdom of the collective.

First up: Masamoto Sohonten Knives and Stones 240mm gyuto
Purchased: A few months back from K+S Australia for 490+shipping (received 70$ loyalty discount)
Use: 2 onions max. Put some barkeepers friend on it this morning-- apologies for the streaks. Never sharpened or stropped.
Details: Tip to heel: 250mm, Height: 48mm, Steel: Hitachi white #2 , HRC: 61, Ebony handle+ blonde horn ferrule.

Looking for: 385 cash shipped to CONUS OR 240-270 Kochi+cash, OR Kochi+Gesshin Ginga (preferably non stainless on both)
IMG_4451.jpg

IMG_4450.jpg
IMG_4445.jpg

IMG_4448.jpg

Next up:
Purchased: A month ago from crocker cutlery (whenever he opened)
Use: 3-4 meals in my home kitchen. Just put on my kangaroo strop-- no stones. I am the original owner after purchasing from crocker cutlery.
Details: 1085 Carbon Steel with a forced mustard patina| Buckeye burl handle |Spacers are black g-10 and bronze. Bronze from a reclaimed drum cymbal.

Looking for: 275 shipped to CONUS OR Kochi 240 + cash.

IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4411.jpg

IMG_4414 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Very nice looking knife. Are you in the US?

Adjusting prices:

Masamoto- 385 shipped
Charlie Ellis- 275 shipped

Charlie Ellis SOLD.
Masamoto SOLD

Cheers, KKF. Thanks!!!

Last edited:
Back