• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Messermeister Oliva honing steel

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Messermeister honing steel. This is from their Oliva line which uses raw olive wood. Extremely nice looking. Its pretty fine, but not too much. There's still a little grit to it.

Selling because I use mostly hard J knives these days that don't use steels and thus I haven't used this in forever. Perfect shape, in fact better than perfect since I did multiple rounds of oiling the handle with mineral oil, then multiple rounds of handle wax over the course of a week.

They retail on Messermeister's website for $169.95 (pricey as hell, I know, but I couldn't resist since I was obsessed with Messermeister's Oliva knives for a while). Selling for a bargain at $70 shipped. Very high quality steel.

Site: Oliva Elite 10 Inch Fine Steel
20230903_221929[1].jpg
20230903_221939[1].jpg
20230903_221959[1].jpg

Back