Multiple Kitchen Positions (Sous, Lead Cook, Cook) Atlanta,Ga

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim Rowland

KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am hiring at the Atlanta Marriott Northwest hotel, Located across the street from the Braves stadium just north of Atlanta, Ga.

The hotel that I work for is "going under the knife" Ownership has planned to spend $30 mil+ over the next 12-18 months doing a full renovation to our Banquet space of close to 30,000 sq/ft, full renovation on 400 guests rooms, adding a 150 room springhill suites hotel to the complex, and completely gutting our current restaurant and rebuilding with new concept.

I am the executive chef of the hotel and am looking for talented individuals who want to be part of the kitchen team as we grow and expand our capabilities. As a general idea of business levels, we currently do $4mil+/yr in F&B sales and after renovations are looking to be somewhere in the $6-7mil/yr range.

Please take a look at the postings through HCarreers.com and if interested apply online and shoot me a DM.
https://www.hcareers.com/job/hotel-resort-sous-chef-(salaried)-67944A1E4E24A919

Sous Chef is a salary range of 45k-52k DOE. Expectation is (5) 10 hour days.....of course there are exceptions in this industry where a 6th day or a longer/shorter shift is needed. Must have prior sous experience with both restaurant and catering, or high end hotel kitchen leadership experience and this position will require to move back and forth between banquets and restaurant kitchens.

Lead cook is hourly $15-$17/hr based on experience. Minimum 3 years exp in a fast paced/high end restaurant or hotel. Competencies on all stations, HACCP paperwork, opening and closing duties as necessary, checking of all stations, updating order lists, cooking on any/all stations as needed.

Cook is hourly $13-$16/hr based on experience. Minimum 2 years exp in a fast paced/high end restaurant or hotel. Prepping, and cooking on a multitude of stations following recipes and use records. Upholding sanitary guidelines, upkeep of cleanliness and organization of assigned area.

I have added a few of our renderings for some of the new banquet space.
renovation.png
renovation1.png
renovation2.png

Back