• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Natsuya, Ohira suitas

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bico Doce

aka Big Dice / Bocce Ballz / Big Douche
Reaction score
Hey KKF,

Taxes got me good and I’m offering up a few stones i thought I would hold for a long time.

Pricing is shipped in conus. International please DM

Thanks for looking!

Description: Ohira tenjyou suita sunashi
Size: 200 x 75 x 40 mm
Weight: 1600 grams
Grit: finisher
Sealed: Yes
Link:
Pics:

Notes: Nagura to generate slurry, cuts fast, can bring out a lot of detail. I really like this one for soft iron cladding. Purchased from Jon Gwee
Price: $950

Last edited:
Video of the polish from the tenjyou suita. Lighting isn’t great but you can see the details

Description: Ohira suita renge (Sold)
Size: 210 x 80 x 40 mm
Weight: 1800 grams
Link:
Pics:

Notes: Purchased from Ed Thompson. A bit finer and harder than the tenjyou suita still manageable to use. Can really bring out the detail and make the core steel pop
Price: $685

Last edited:
Polish from pic from the suita renge

87AD5573-BDE9-4BC4-9FDA-EF52278CB2E9.jpeg

Description: Natsuya
Size: 210 x 65 x 80 mm
Weight: 2500 grams
Grit: Pre Polish
Link:
Pics:

Notes: Purchased from Bazes. Mid grit. Great as part of a progression, potentially the first stone used after synthetics
Price: $365

Last edited:
Description: Ohira suita renge (Sold)
Size: 210 x 80 x 40 mm
Weight: 1800 grams
Link:
Pics:

Notes: Purchased from Ed Thompson. A bit finer and harder than the tenjyou suita still manageable to use. Can really bring out the detail and make the core steel pop
Price: $685

stupid cheap

Thought I had a taker on the tenjyou suita but it fell thru.

Natsuya still available as well...

Back