New blog: Japanese Knife Reviews

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark76

Reaction score
I've started a blog on Japanese kitchen knives, Japanese Knife Reviews.

Right now the blog only contains my reviews of a Haburn custom knife, the Suisin Inox honyaki and the Ashi Hamono Ginga. And a couple of knife-related articles. But I intend to add a lot more content to it.

I will continue to post my reviews here. Many thanks to everyone for their comments, improvements and suggestions!

Great blog. You write very well. And I love the illustrations.

awesome stuff! Good to see these insightful blogs around.

Love this! You're a great writer, thanks for sharing your expertise.

The site looks amazing and pictures are no less then stunning. Can I offer one small suggestion. I looked at the food section and its awesome. Do you think you could add recipes or a link to the recipes for these as many people would probably try them out. I know I would :)

Claude

Very well thought out...buy more knives and keep it going :viking:

Thanks guys for the kind words!

Great stuff man - now buy a bunch more and review them so I can live vicariously :knife::knife::knife:

:biggrin: I will continue to add reviews. I’ve still got more than a couple of knives I haven’t reviewed. And a store has already asked if I’m willing to review some of their knives. Of course :D . As long as they let me be independent.

I'm flattered that you included my videos.

You must be kidding, Rick. I learned a lot from those videos. Thanks for letting me include them!

Can I offer one small suggestion. I looked at the food section and its awesome. Do you think you could add recipes or a link to the recipes for these as many people would probably try them out. I know I would :)

That’s a good idea, Claude! Just bear with me.

Back