Nitrogen-Alloyed Knife Steels

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting read. I learned a lot. What is the cost and ease of production vs carbon though?

I figured. What about consistancy/ volume yields?

Great article, Larrin. This one is exceptionally well written; so clear for a complex topic. I wonder if your dissertation was so well written, especially considering most have significant chunks written in the wee hours in the morning with a surly advisor shooting things down.

Great article, Larrin. This one is exceptionally well written; so clear for a complex topic. I wonder if your dissertation was so well written, especially considering most have significant chunks written in the wee hours in the morning with a surly advisor shooting things down.
Considering how much of it was re-written (and re-written) after my advisor ran a red pen all over it, it’s hard to say. I do have a new article coming out in the October issue of Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. You can read that to see how journal conventions make all of us incomprehensible.

Back