• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD NSK kyokuha 200 & 800 + a small soaker kit

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ethompson

probably staying up too late sharpening again
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last 12 months I’ve been on a synth buying bender - time to thin out the herd a bit.

NSK diamond stones 200 & 800 grit. Kyokuha is the softer of the lines from this manufacturer. These are very fast high quality grit consistent stones. The 200 is a thinning monster and the 800 a great stone for cleaning up coarse scratches or doing sharpening. Both are the full thickness versions but I’ve used up maybe 30-40% of each. $290 each from Tosho - I’ll ship the pair to you for $275 including a surfacing wafer and box for each.
image.jpg

Also selling off my soaker tub - stones are all in various states of being dished / rounded / used. I’ll also ship you the container with water tight lid I use for soaking. Set includes - 1) debado 180, rather dished and too soft for my liking so I soaked it which made it hyper fast and even softer, 2) JKI 220 pink brick, 3) JKI 400, 4) King 800, & 5) JKI 1200 resinoid. $100 + shipping takes the lot.

Happy to ship outside of the US but we’ll need to discuss shipping costs first.

Last edited:
Back