• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Polyscience Chef Series Circulator

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sel1k1

Reaction score
10 months old, barely used, works great, looks new, comes original box, carrying case, bought from Polyscience, have invoice. $500 obo. Thank you. I can post pics if there is interest.

I am in the Seattle area. Local exchange would be great.

Wow so many views and no interest. $100 or the best offer.

Thanks guys. Lol. 5 offers in 4 minutes xD. I will review all offers recieved 7 days from now. Thanks again, Shaun.

Guys, thank you for your interest. I am not giving out details of other offers exactly but feel it is necessary to say it is a waste of time at this point to say you will take it today for $100 shipped :eyebrow:. Thank you for your interest.

Thank you for your interest. Sorry to post late as Ive been very busy. The circulator is still for sale for the right price. I'd like to get $400.

Scuse me.

Wow so many views and no interest. $100 or the best offer.

Guys, thank you for your interest. I am not giving out details of other offers exactly but feel it is necessary to say it is a waste of time at this point to say you will take it today for $100 shipped :eyebrow:. Thank you for your interest.

You offered the item at "$100 or best offer"

If your best offer is "$100 shipped" then seems you need to put a stamp on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back