• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Prendergast, Merion, Joel Black

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
know nothing is selling right now unless it’s a Raquin or Kamon, but I gotta give it a shot! Minimal use (if any) and perfect condition. No scrapes or scratches, no sharpening. A few more good ones here:

Dan Prendergast: 230x60 W2 with wrought. Used once. Dan’s style is one of my all time favorites, and this one is an uncommon size for him. Also with some super cool gnarly wrought. Used once. $475

Merion forge: 225x53 1.2562 with wrought. African Blackwood full tang handle with red G10 spacers. I love this knife. It’s perfectly balanced, the grind is heavy but it’s such a great cutter. Used twice. $400

Joel Black: 235x54 c105 core with wrought. Bog oak and horn handle. Never used, brand new straight from Joel. $450

I’d be happy to work out a deal with any of these knives + any from my other post! Shoot me a DM with questions or for more pics or specs. Please let me know If you can’t see the pictures or if my links crap out. Thanks everyone!

Beautiful profile on the Merion! I would keep that blade just for the aesthetics.

I think our journey through knives has been very comparable haha. I'd probably snag that Merion if I hadn't just jumped in his books.

Side note: I've seen Joel's work on here a few times. Anyone have any feedback they'd like to share? His knives certainly look up to snuff

I think our journey through knives has been very comparable haha. I'd probably snag that Merion if I hadn't just jumped in his books.

Side note: I've seen Joel's work on here a few times. Anyone have any feedback they'd like to share? His knives certainly look up to snuff
Joel’s stuff is amazing, I’m a big fan. I need the cash and I’m selling this one before I have an opportunity to use it and get attached hahah.

Someone should nab that Merion I love mine, he basically takes the primary convex bevel down to a zero grind then throws on a microbevel so even with workhorse weight it just falls through food and doesn't wedge.

Geezzz I’ve been looking for a 230+ DP for a while. How in the HE double hockey sticks did I sleep through this one!!

Back