• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS PRICE DROP - Bidinger: 210x60[SOLD] , Halcyon Forge: 245x53 [AVAILABLE]

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Selling two knives. The Bidinger was "sharpened" once, and buy that I mean I had Corey Dunlap change the edge with Bazes's old natsuya—I prefer toothy edges, the knife has never needed "sharpened". The Halcyon is basically brand-new, original edge.

Both are phenomenal knives: the Bidinger is the smoothest-cutting laser I've ever used with one of the most comfortable handles ever, and the Halcyon is one of the smoothest-cutting workhorses I've ever used and just an all-around great cutter.

Click HERE to see video of both knives, for additional pictures, click the linked-text below per respective knife.

BUNDLED PRICE:
$1,250

Bidinger:
Individual Price: $680
Dims: 210x60, 212g
Material: 80crv2

Halycyon Forge:
Individual Price: $720 $670
Dims: 245x53, 239g
Material: CruForge V

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Hello Chober,

Of the (now) three you've picked up from me, that one is easily the best pure-cutter of them by a long shot. Not sure if you've used his work before, but if not, you're in for a treat in terms of using just a sheer, pure cutter. :)

Bidinger is SOLD! (Thanks @Chober and KKF in general!)

Halcyon is still available. Amazing knife as well.

For those that can't view the video (it is a 3-minute video and as of writing this, still says it's processing . . . It has never taken anywhere near this long), there is an option on the page to download the video. I've checked to make sure that's there and it is. So if you're interested in what those knives look like as of this morning, please refer to that video and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Price drop on the Halcyon Forge from $720 to $670. No, it was not bought using Joe's 15%-off holiday code

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 7.15.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-02-29 at 7.15.28 AM.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 0
Back