• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Radiona Breg Fatty Petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all, great little knife from a really awesome maker. I love this knife but it hasn’t gotten much use recently and I’m trying to move a few things. It’s 178 x 58, very light but the extra height gives it the feeling of a much larger knife. It’s 52100 steel and the handle is Iroko wood. I used it a few times, touched the edge up on a 4k stone and put it away for a while. It has a small scratch on one side that was there when I got it, and a small scratch on the other side from my weak left wrist while touching up the edge. Comes with a saya that RB made. I paid $330 and I’d like $300 back, all in. Thanks for looking!

I have also a fatty petty from him. It's a good workhorse petty that isn't too sensitive. The cutting clearance could be better. But with patina it cuts better. I like the knife very much because you can work with it carefree. glws

Last edited:
Not far off!

Attachments

• 312101C7-A56D-44FC-A8DE-3A0F0DDE8E4E.jpeg
    312101C7-A56D-44FC-A8DE-3A0F0DDE8E4E.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 33
Tomislavs knives are really great. They cut very well too. Whoever gets this for this price is going to be one happy camper

Back