• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Raquin for Stainless Western

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all,

A bit of an expansion on my previous WTB, hoping that adding a Raquin into the mix can break things loose.

I've been using my stainless knives a bit more and wanting to try some high-performance stainless, RWL34, Magnacut, etc... but hit me with what you got. A2 or similar is fair game, but lower priority in my book.

The Raquin on offer is the one here. Condition is the same, albeit some mild patina. Very little use on my end, no stone/sharpening work. Line of ownership is all contained within this forum.

Preferred makers are Laseur, DT, couple others that I'm forgetting. Nothing too crazy please - looking for a nice knife but not a show-stopper. Western handles preferred but also not required. Gyuto shape highly preferred - length 200-260 preferred, height 45+.

Trade value $620. No direct sale atm.

Thanks,
Tim

IMG_0030.jpg

Current Photos

Attachments

• IMG_0021.jpg
    IMG_0021.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0