• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Withdrawn REDUCED PRICE Genkai Masakuni White 2 Sakimaru Takohiki 360mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Genkai Maskuni Sakimaru Takohiki Mizu Honyaki Full Moon over Mt. Fuji, 360mm White 2.
This is such a gorgeous knife(sword) that I never intended to own. I originally ordered a 360 in white 1 with just a wave pattern Hamon through Konosuke. During sharpening a crack was discovered and I was offered this knife as a replacement at a reduced cost. I convinced myself I could make this work, I can not.

go28OWJh.jpg

ku83RIVh.jpg

ScJ9GsWh.jpg

I am passing the discount on. I believe I have priced this fairly? Let me know if you disagree. New in box handle never installed. I will sell for 1,825.oo US. Without the handle 1,700.00US, all fees included CONUS Will discuss international
DM any questions. I am only going to leave this up until Monday morning July 29th
Thank you for your consideration

Last edited:
Back