• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Selling some of my collection - Shigefusa and Kato

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j22582536

Reaction score
Decided to let some of my collection go.... All knives are brand new and never been used.

1. Shigefusa kurouchi nakiri 165mm - $270 USD or $360 CAD +shipping

2. Kato kasumi wa gyuto 240mm (non workhorse) - $685 USD or $900 CAD +shipping

3. Shigefusa kasumi yo gyuto 210mm - $835 USD or $1100 CAD +shipping

4. Shigefusa kitaeji yo sujihiki 240mm - $1430 USD or $1900 CAD +shipping

Yikes, that is quite a set of collectables by themselves! Curious about the rest of the collection.

Also worth mentioning that the kitaeji on the western handles extends to the bolster, from memory. It is a one piece design and highly unique.

you got to be careful with a sale like this, you probably just made most of this forum make a naughty in their pants with these

Damn it, why did I go out drinking last night, I missed another Kato non workhorse.

Yikes, that is quite a set of collectables by themselves! Curious about the rest of the collection.

Also worth mentioning that the kitaeji on the western handles extends to the bolster, from memory. It is a one piece design and highly unique.

It is such a difficult decision for me to sell these knives, but I figure it is time to cut down my collection by a bit.

My collection is just alright, not even close to what @Zweber12 has :knife:

It is such a difficult decision for me to sell these knives, but I figure it is time to cut down my collection by a bit.

My collection is just alright, not even close to what @Zweber12 has :knife:

No Joke his is intense! I wish I would have seen your post sooner.

Back