Sexy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4eb43a8927bdbfb9b2f1ee68f08fbe59.jpg

Nice ***** pic. :doublethumbsup:

Didn't spend any time figuring out a better title. We can't get a hold of each other's knives so let's see some pictures of what you deem appropriate

Here is one
View attachment 36441

I’m glad to see you still have that one. If you plan on letting go of any of those DT’s let me know. (I should get first dibs haha)

Once I know you are really back in the game and fooling around... !

Well, I guess I now have to look up how to post a photo to show you I’m not joking. However, when it comes to knives, I feel like you should trust me haha...

Three coveted Japanese makers
ImageUploadedByKitchen Knife Forum1523853882.125317.jpg
Tsukasa Hinoura Ryusui Tobi-Mon 黒流水飛紋 150mm petty
Shigefusa Kitae-ji 165mm nakiri
Yoshiaki Fujiwara / Kiyoshi Kato Kurouchi 240mm gyuto

Three coveted Japanese makers
View attachment 39172
Tsukasa Hinoura Ryusui Tobi-Mon 黒流水飛紋 150mm petty
Shigefusa Kitae-ji 165mm nakiri
Yoshiaki Fujiwara / Kiyoshi Kato Kurouchi 240mm gyuto

That middle one is now very hard to find. When I moved to Japan in 2015 you could find a few Shigefusas in Tokyo, they've now all but vanished.

Hi guys, just a couple of questions. How do you post pics without using a hosting site? And why is the Shig kitaeji nakiri very rare now?

Thanks

Hi guys, just a couple of questions. How do you post pics without using a hosting site? And why is the Shig kitaeji nakiri very rare now?

Thanks

Only supporting members can upload directly to the site.

All Shigs are rare these days, kitaeji even more so.

Only supporting members can upload directly to the site.

All Shigs are rare these days, kitaeji even more so.

Thanks for the reply. The Shig kitaeji suji is one of the hardest to come by. Just can’t seem to find anyone who wants to part with it

Back