• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shig 300mm kasumi yanagi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think everyone's missing something here: right-handed or left-handed ... no! You want to be ambidextrous. You'd have a wicked advantages in sport - a two-footed footballer, switch-hitter in baseball, and you could swing your serves all over the court in tennis. You could also handle any knife you like on Buy/Sell/Trade.

I think everyone's missing something here: right-handed or left-handed ... no! You want to be ambidextrous. You'd have a wicked advantages in sport - a two-footed footballer, switch-hitter in baseball, and you could swing your serves all over the court in tennis. You could also handle any knife you like on Buy/Sell/Trade.

Ha, I am ambidextrous, though I mostly cut right-handed now that I use Japanese knives.

This is holding up a big project!

Loosen up those wallets!:laugh:

that is the knife i wanted when i refurbed a tojiro 300mm white 2 yanagiba. trade w/ money on top?

well I cant PM you yet but I would prefer cash because my kit only fits 270mm or smaller knives.

I think after the refurb it was shorter..he did a nice job, though...

Daniel isn't your Tojiro the blue #1 steel?

still available. Quiet a bit of interest. I may do partial trade! just tell me what you have.

Sold,
thank you everyone who is left handed for bumping me!

MUAHAHAHAHA...another prime specimen to put under the microscope and dissect.

PZ

Back