• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Shigefusa 210 kitaeji gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

krx927

Reaction score
I would like to sell my Shigefusa 210 kitaeji gyuto.

I bought the knife new few years ago. Recently I tried to thin it but unfortunately it did not go well.I lost few mms of the tip.
After that I agreed with Jon that he will finish the job. He restored the tip, performed a very good thinning and refinished the knife. The knife is now much much much thinner than originally.
The knife was not used since Jon's treatment.

I want 1100$ or 950€. Buyer pays PP fees and shipping (around 50€ to US and around 30 in EU).

Measurements:
Handle to Tip Length- 365mm
Handle Length- 140mm
Heel to Tip Length- 205mm
Heel hight - 42.4mm

S9rsNAR.jpg

S9rsNAR.jpg

wjcIXRu.jpg

6ahMwDW.jpg

I was not aware that I cannot ask for PP fees anymore.

So I will pay them but the price is 1150$.

Sold this exact knife last year and regret it. So glad my new haburn is very close to same profile. Most comfortable handle I own now. This is on my short list again. Just have to many customs on the way right now[emoji17]. Guess life could be worse. Glws

Could you post some choil shots? I’m curious to see what the grind looks like after thinning.

Wow first time I seen a price reduction on a shig kitaeji and nobody is taking it

A year ago this would have been gone in minutes.

Back