• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Shiro Kamo 240mm R2 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FishmanDE

Reaction score
Hello,

Forgot I had this but Mr. Minton helped me remember with his post the other day. Saw some work in a professional kitchen, nothing crazy though.

242 x54

The right side I used for polishing practice, nothing to affect grind. Good taper considering. About 3mm down to nothing. Thinner knife, but doesn’t feel dainty at all. Very confident on the board. Rosewood handle. I paid around $250 when they came out about 3 years ago from KNS but I think that might have been an error as they shot up to $350 for a while and seem to be holding at $315 now.

This is a great knife for a chef looking for a first upgrade but keeping it stainless. I’d be willing to discuss a discount for an active chef.

Looking for what I paid ($250) shipped. Keeping it CONUS for now. Open to offers and trades. I have a saya it fits into but it’s not a perfect fit and it’s not super pretty; You’re welcome to it.

Best,

Nick

Attachments

• IMG_9432.jpeg
    IMG_9432.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9433.mov
    48.5 MB
  • IMG_9434.jpeg
    IMG_9434.jpeg
    1,008.6 KB · Views: 0
Back