• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Snake sells a couple cheap naturals and a Chosera Pro 1k

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey all, you know the deal, cheap prices, ConUs only shipping, no international.

Both naturals are from the recent big sale linked below. It’s numbers #22 and 23. I’ve flattened the raw stone #23 to have a smooth and flat surface on top. Both are great stones I just bought too many along with a few other naturals from another saw, what can I say? When I’m buying stuff I go big.

The Chosera is missing a couple mm but lots of life left. Got it to give to a friend and his wife got pissed about all the green stuff in the sink so he gave it back to me.
#22 = $90.00
#23 = $50.00

Chosera 1k pro = $40.00

https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/natural-stone-yard-sale-pts-1-24-aizu-remaining.60296/

Happy to talk about # 22 and 23 more to any prospective buyers, overall great edges, Diamond plates slurry works best, not amazing contrast but good core steel polish and nicely refined/softened kasumi. Best to use a strong kasumi stone like an aoto or a King 800 before and then jump to this to smooth it a bit and brighten up the core steel. Bitey edges

Back