• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Snake sells some sweet sunglasses Rudy Project brand

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SolidSnake03

Reaction score
Hey All,

You wanna look cool? You want to pretend the 80s never ended? You trying to hit on that cutie in the leotard doing step aerobics in the park?

Then buy these sunglasses and make all your dreams come true!

Rudy Project Noyz sunglasses in the team edition color way with hard shell case. Rudy Project is basically the Italian Oakley if Oakley’s were made in Italy and still had that Euro-cool vibe. Great condition overall and awesome for any outdoor sports or just pretending the 80s never ended.

Price = $35.00 shipped ConUS

IMG_3963.jpegIMG_3964.jpeg

Last edited:
Small world. My first job out of college 2+ decades ago now was working for Rudy Project. They make great sunglasses and their lenses are top notch.
Nice! Yeah I’m a big fan of Rudy Project, have a number of pairs, I just tend to prefer the full face visor style it seems. They were a sponsor of ours when I was in college too which was nice.

Back