• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS [SOLD] Xerxes, [SOLD] LaSeur, Lisch, [SOLD] Heldqvist, Loftus, [SOLD] Märtens, Spåre (Birch & Bevel), Hyde Handmade, Tobias Hangler

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good day, my fellow mutants knife nerds!

Stuff for sale.
EDIT 1:
  • I was informed that shipping, insurance and potential PayPal fees are usually included in pricing.

• Prices now reflect a $40 increase to account for those costs. Shipping from AZ. Please let me know if you have any questions!

APROPOS:

Preferred payment methods:
  • Zelle
  • If this doesn't work, let me know which one(s) do for you. I prefer not using PayPal, but if I must, we can talk about it.
If you're interested in trades, I'm willing to consider offers for:
  1. Bazes
  2. Halcyon
  3. Kippington
  4. Milan
  5. Yanick
Most of these knives, if sharpened, did not need it—I just wanted them adjusted on the natsuya I bought from Alex Bazes, the one he regretted selling to me right after doing so. Haha. I took them to a sharpener recommended to me by Dan Bidinger (Corey Dunlap). Corey touched them up (touched up) on that natsuya, on maybe one of them I also had him touch it up on a suita that I also bought from Alex Bazes. Again, none of the knives actually needed it. They were bought brand-new and I had them touched up just to see its effect on performance (negligible for most, they were already sharp. That natsuya gives particularly toothy edges).

All of these knives are essentially brand-new. They've at most processed an onion and carrot or two, sometimes a tomato or two. Now they just sit in their packaging and for most of them, that's been the case for months now.

Time for them to actually be used.

1. SOLD Xerxes ($1,100) (touched up):
2. Hangler ($800) (touched up):
3. Andrea Lisch (paid $1,500, asking $1,340) (touched up):

7" chef's knife, feather Damascus, ironwood handle. This knife is the most used knife I own, and that's not saying much. I've had it for close to two years and it has probably 3-4 hours' board time at most. It has a patina. I posted pics of it at the bottom of this thread:

4. SOLD: LaSeur ($565):

5. Loftus (£460.00 -> ~$620):
This knife arrived with a chip at the heel. I contacted Holly about getting it fixed, which she was more than happy to do. She was traveling a lot and provided me an address to ship to, but I ended up not doing so. So the heel damage is still there. Happy to provide pics of it.

Appearance-wise, the blade and profile look like this one. It's ~200mm, Folded Iron Chef Knife with Bog Yew is the title of the product in my receipt:

6. Heldqvist (3,944.46 SEK -> $400.00) (touched up):

7. SOLD Oliver Märtens ($490: bought this due to Kamon sharing Märtens's story. He basically said price-wise it was legalized robbery, so I bought it. Haha. Corey Dunlap said it has the thinnest forged blade he'd ever seen) (touched up):

8. Henry Hyde ($540):
216mm workhorse-lite (3rd from left):

9. Birch & Bevel ($390: blade forged by Späre, 250mm, carbon gyuto) (touched up):

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Last edited:
Back