• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - EU Starter santuko wanted

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playford

Reaction score
Hello.

I'd like to further radicalise a friend. I bought him a forum Hattori petty last year for Christmas. I notice he currently uses a so/so German stainless santuko/wa-bucho. Anyhoo. I'd like to get him a Japanese santuko as an upgrade as he is a good friend as a Christmas gift.

I think stainless or stainless clad, tojiro, misono maybe a bit higher for a nice knife. Ideally in eu, I am in northern Ireland which is EU for parcels. If you are in the states that's fine but it just comes with a 20pc tax hit :/ So would need to be priced well.

No begging, but if you have a starter knife you'd like to move along, let me know. The odd sharpening mark is no problem.

Lots of references, I've been around these forums for 2 decades and always played nice as a buyer and seller

What's your budget for this gateway knife of radicalization? I'm sure folks here could recommend something on the primary market if nothing turns up on bst.
I'm fine for recommendations really I'd rather get more value used, say sub 100 dollars. I'm talking your basic ish stainless tojiro dp end of pond.
What's your budget for this gateway knife of radicalization? I'm sure folks here could recommend something on the primary market if nothing turns up on bst.

Back